CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Kaden and Maddie get new beds!!




Lately Maddie has decided that she does not like her crib anymore. Kaden and her share a very small room and so our options have been limited on how to arrange things. We have had a twin on one wall for Kaden, the crib on the other wall and a dresser in between. We tried to have Kaden and Maddie share the twin bed and even had her sleeping on the floor, but that didn't really work out. To make a long story short I started to look for a bunk bed. I was hoping that I could find one for a good deal somewhere because we defiantly don't have the money to by one new. I found one on craigslist that didn't have a very good picture but it came with the mattresses. They wanted $200 which was out of my price range but I decided to call anyway. The man said that it was out of their vacation home and that it really had never been used, He then asked us if we had children and if so that he just wanted to give it to us. WOW!!! Talk about an answer to our prays!! We got it home and set up and just as the man said, it is practically brand new. We are so grateful to them and know that we could not say thank you enough. Kaden and Maddie LOVE their new beds!!

4 comments:

Molly said...

So cute you lucky duck. Maddie looks so happy to have her own bed. Love you.

Mary said...

That is amazing! You must be doing something right. I like the shelf above the bottom bunk. Totally cute.

katie said...

They are nice! What a good guy! I can't believe that Maddie is not in a crib any more!

The Bundy Family said...

What a great deal. I love those answers. Heavenly Father really knows us and watches out for us. I love it and it looks like they do to.