CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

"Little" Bundy Reunion






Every year for the Labor day weekend we go to the "little" Bundy Reunion. As usual we had so much fun. All the cousins loved swimming in the pond and just having a good time being together. Kaden decided that he was going to sleep in his own tent this time and he did... he slept in a little tent all by himself. I was really surprised. Maddie had a good time as long as she was with her Dad (she is a big time Daddy's girl). I was a big time slacker when it came to taking pictures so I only got a few... hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

katie said...

It was so fun!! I loved Kadens cute tent!

Molly said...

So so jealous I was not there! It sounds like you all had a good time...maybe next time Alice can share Kadens tent...ha ha