CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Kaden goes to school



Today was Kadens first day of pre-school. I was not sure at first whether or not he would want to go but he walked right into the classroom without hardly any hesitation. When I picked him up he told that he had fun and that he was going to go back tomorrow. He brought home a picture that he had drawn and some other papers for me to fill out but he didn't want me or Maddie to touch them. I am so glad that he liked it. It did kind of make me sad to have him going to school. I know... it is only preschool but before I know it he will be in high school.

3 comments:

Molly said...

He looks so cute. I'm so glad he liked it.

The Bundy Family said...

So sad when our babies grow up. It happens faster than we realize it. He sounds like he really like it, which makes the transition easier.

AC said...

Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it!
I watched While You Were Sleeping tonight and it reminded me of you! Lol! "These mashed potatoes are so creamy!"