CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yard Sale Adventure

Last Saturday Katie and I decided to do a little yard selling. We woke up at the crack of dawn and headed out. At first we were only going to a couple but after we got started we had to hit them all...we got SO many good deals. My favorite deal was bead board, I got enough to do my kids bedroom for $10.....seriously a steal. We have priced it out before and it would cost us well over $200(pictures to come). I also got a playhouse for the kids and lots of other fun toys. One lady even gave us two power wheels jeeps that she was just going to junk, WHAT.....I know so awesome right? It was my first time yard selling and it defiantly will not be my last. We had so much fun.
Just enjoying the nice weather.


3 comments:

katie said...

It was so fun! It'll be hard to top that one though!!:)

The Davis' said...

No way! Are you kidding! Those are some seriously good deals. How fun! You'll have to post pictures of the kiddo's room when you're finished.

Molly said...

So jealous!! Look at maddie's chubby little legs. So cute. I wish I was enjoying the weather =( Love ya!