CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trunk or Treat





This year we went to Bunkerville for the trunk or treat. Kaden went as a cowboy and Maddie as a bee. I was not sure how Kaden was going to do with all the costumes because he doesn't like scary things. It didn't seem to bother him at all in fact by the time we got done he wanted to visit all the cars again. Maddie just sat in the wagon and chewed on candy wrappers. It was so fun to dress the kids up.

5 comments:

katie said...

They looked so cute!! I love the little bee costume! Soo cute:)

Us Egberts said...

Those are two cute kiddo! And look at your little family..sitting on the grass while we are freezing...lucky!

Hughes Bunch said...

Your kids are so cute I found your blog on your sister's way cute!!!

Mary said...

Look at you and your cute fam.

PS- I went to Gabbs and had lunch with David Holmgrin. Name ring a bell? Ask Bailey or Stetsy.

The Bundy Family said...

cute kids! I need your address to send you a Christmas card. My email is bundylm@msn.com. Thanks
Lisa