CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Maddie turns 9 months old


I can not believe how fast the time is going by. Maddie turned 9 months old yesterday. She is getting so big! She is starting to stand on her own for a couple of seconds. She is not into learning how to walk just yet which I am totally okay with, She gets around just fine.... she can crawl almost faster than I can walk. She is starting to get into everything, she empties the book shelf in nothing flat and just discovered how to open the kitchen drawers. Maddie is still a big time Momma's girl. She is always giggling and has a smile for everyone but especially her big brother. Kaden loves to pester her all the time. He does help keep an eye on her though, I know she has gotten in to something when I hear him say "WAAAAAADDIE". Maddie is such a good girl we love her lots!!!!!

Like I said she gets into everything;)

3 comments:

katie said...

She is such a cutie!!

The Bundy Family said...

I love it! She really is so darling. I love when the siblings love each other. That is why we have families! Thank goodness for our sisters and brothers. Families are the greatest! Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you.

Barb said...

I can't believe she's already 9 months old!! And I haven't even seen her. Sad. She sure is a cutie!