CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Broken Camera...No bottles

A couple of weeks ago my camera decided it wasn't going to work anymore. And of course there have been lots of blog worthy things happening but no camera. I sent it in to get fixed so hopefully it wont be to long before I get it back so that I can update. On a better note.... Kaden does not have a bottle anymore. I know your probably thinking its about time but with Maddie being born I thought it would be best to wait until he was used to not being the baby anymore and, I honestly didnt want to fight him over it. It has been over a week and lets just say I was way suprised at so easy it was. I took him to the store and let him pick out a sippy cup and then we threw all the bottles away. He hasnt even really cared. It does kind of make me sad that my little boy isnt a baby anymore.

2 comments:

Hanna said...

wow, that's awesome! I can't get Naomi to drop them yet...

Ali said...

My doctor just told me that I was suppose to stop the bottle at a year. I have never heard that before! I don't know what the big deal is, especially since she drinks a lot more if I give her a bottle than a sippy cup. Anyway I am trying to break the bottle habit, but it is not easy, so good job on that one!