CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

My sweet baby girl is 3 months old!





Yesterday Maddie turned three months old. She is so adorable... she is already starting to "talk" like crazy it is so cute. The other day I laid her on her tummy on the floor then left the room for a minute and when I came back she had rolled all the way over. I couldn't believe it she is only 3 months old. They seriously grow up way to fast. Everyday I thank Heavenly Father for sending her to us. She brings so much joy to our family.

4 comments:

Hanna said...

Oh my gosh! How did you get her to smile so big?? She is so adorable!! I can't believe she is already 3 months old. Crazy.

Ali said...

Wow Rachel she looks just like you!! She is so cute!

katie said...

She is so cute! I love the first picture of her! what a little angel!

Us Egberts said...

She is a beauty looks like a happy little baby girl...what a beautiful family you have