CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Terrible Twos





Lets just say that my sweet little boy has a huge case of the terrible twos!! I do not know what to do with him. He has totally taken advantage of the fact that I am busy with the baby and he ransacks my house. I feel like all I do is time outs all day long. So... to help me from going completely crazy I go visit my Mom a couple times a week and he loves it. There is always something to do at Grandmas!

4 comments:

katie said...

All I have to say is...it will get easier! What a cute boy you have!

Us Egberts said...

Just look at that beautiful little face and breath......best advice someone gave me is....he isn't accountable yet but you are:) You have a beautiful family....I need one of those horse swings...so fun!

stephanie said...

how funny! maybe him and mason need to get together to play.. mason is a wild man! we need to get together so i can see that baby girl of yours :)

Mary said...

Yeah, but he's so cute! (Remember the light switch incident?)