CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fun with Maddie




At first Kaden was not interested in the whole baby thing. Now as you can see from the picture he is pretty excited. Whenever anyone comes over he wants to bring the baby to them to hold. On the other hand he has also taken advantage of the whole nursing thing... he knows that when I am nursing Maddie he has free reign of the house. He has learned how to climb on the counters. Yesterday he unrolled the entire roll of paper towels into the kitchen sink and turned on the water. The fun didnt stop there he went from room to room making messes. Thank heavens I love him so much or we would have a real problem ;)

5 comments:

katie said...

I just love her! I wish that I lived closer to you so I could hold her!!

Molly said...

She is seriously SO cute. I miss you guys. Love all the cute outfits!

The Bundy Family said...

She is so cute. Funny how the others kids catch on to when to take advantage. Smart little stinkers! Love ya
Lisa

The Robbins said...

She is very beautiful!!! Congratulations to you guys. It is so fun to have a rough and tumble boy and a sweet little princess.

Jen said...

Hi Rachel, I just stopped in to see your new babe. She is beautiful! Even though you don't know me much, it is so fun to see family, and feel a little connection to you through your posts.
Love, cousin Jenny