CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Decorating the tree



Decorating the Christmas tree this year was quite an experience. Kaden kept on pull the "balls" off of the tree and he could'nt understand why that wasnt okay. Lets just say that I am glad I got a picture of it right after we were done decorating because it has only been two days and it does not look that good anymore! It is so fun to have my house all decorated.... I love this time of year everyone is so cheerful and into the holiday spirit.

4 comments:

Barb said...

I love this time of year too! And decorating always makes it feel more like Christmas, even if we're lacking in the snow department outside.

katie said...

Cute tree Rach!!

Ashley Bankhead said...

Elle does the exact same thing. So much for having a cute tree. Oh, well. It's fun for the kids at least.

Hanna said...

You should see my tree! All that is left is the lights....the "balls" are all over my house. Your tree is really cute by the way.