CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

All Bundled Up






This past weekend we went to Idaho for my Aunt Trudy's wedding. We stayed at my Grandma Turners house and I dont think I have ever been to a house with so many little trinkets and plants. Kaden and Alice could not leave anything alone mainly because it was all so new to them. I felt so bad for my Grandma but she really did so awesome. It was so good to see all the family that lives up there, we dont get to very often and... although it was FREEZING cold outside Kaden and Alice loved playing outside with the wagon.

2 comments:

katie said...

They both look so cute!

Afton's Blogs said...

Thanks so much for coming it was so good to see all of you.. Sorry that i couldnt hang out very much i had that vinyl party and i wish i wouoldn't have planned it for that same weekend. but it was really good to see all of you and your kids are so cute... and good luck with the new one....