CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

Our Sweet Baby Girl!

Sweet little Laila was born on Wednesday afternoon. We got situated at the hospital at around 8:30am and she was born at 3:20pm so things went pretty smoothly. She weighed 7lbs and was 19 inches long my smallest baby by 2lbs. I was really surprised when they told me what she weighed. She already seems to be a really good baby and is getting LOTS of love from her older siblings. It is not only a blessing but so fun having a new baby in our home, she is SO sweet!




5 comments:

Us Egberts said...

Sweetness...you and Richard sure do make cute babies...Congratulations she is a doll:)

The Bundy Family said...

Precious! I love the picture of her laying down, binki in mouth and her arms crossed. I totally just want to squeeze her. I remember Emrie doing that a lot. She is beautiful Rachel. I am sure everyone in your home is enjoying such a sweet blessing straight from heaven. Love you!

Mary said...

So adorable! I loved having a newborn in the house. Everything just seemed cozier. She is a doll. You look great in the hospital pic!

Hanna said...

She is such a precious, beautiful baby!! I can't wait to hold her again! I hope it's soon since I don't have mine to hold yet :)

davidandmelaniewilson said...

She is just a precious little addition! I wish I could hold her NOW! We are so happy for you guys!