CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

6 years later....

 Last weekend Richard and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. For my birthday he had gotten me a massage at the Casablanca and so we decided to make a little mini vacation and stay there. We dropped of the kids Friday night and headed to relax at the pool then went to dinner and movie. Saturday after my massage (which was AWESOME) we went and got the kids because we knew they would love swimming too. We had such a fun weekend just relaxing and hanging out. Happy Anniversary Babe! Love ya tons!
Relaxing by the pool!
I am pretty sure I was the only pregnant lady at the pool... lets just say the looks were endless.

 Both the kids LOVED the pool!
Maddie the little dare devil. She went  down that slide every direction.




3 comments:

Crista said...

awww that sounds so fun! I love massages at the casa. I miss mesquite!

Molly said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. You look great by the way!

The Bundy Family said...

Happy Anniversary. I love the mini vacations. I am so glad that you got to spend some time alone. And you do look really good and so cute! I am so glad that you liked the massage.