CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So far behind.....but for good reasons!

So lets just say that when it comes to blogging lately I have been a huge slacker!!! But I do however have an excuse...I have been so sick. I know what your thinking so let me explain before everyone jumps to conclusions... I had the worst chest cold, sore throat, runny nose and whatever else comes with a cold ever. I don't remember being that sick in a long time and to top it off...yes, you guessed it I have a bad case of morning sickness. So surprise were PREGNANT!!! Right now I am just over 13 weeks and hoping that I feel better soon. I can't believe that we will have 3 kids but we are super excited to have another baby.

7 comments:

Molly said...

Congratulations!! One more week and hopefully you'll be over the sickness. Fingers crossed! Love ya and can't wait to see what this baby will be.

katie said...

So happy for ya! Hope you feel better soon!

The Davis' said...

Congrats Rach! I'm excited for you and hope you get feeling better soon.

The Bundy Family said...

Yah! Congratulations. That is so exciting. I hope that you feel better SOON. I know what that feels like, hopefully this is the worst of it while you are pregnant. Hurray!

Mary said...

Awesome! Congrats!! I feel your pain on the sickness thing. I hope you get through it okay.

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's awesome. Sorry you are sick. I hate that type of sickness. But how exciting for you guys!

Pamela said...

Sorry you've been sick, but yay on the baby! Congrats :)