CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas....

Look what Santa left!






This year we stayed with Richards' Mom and Dads for Christmas. Christmas eve we played games and had a good time. I don't know if me of the kids were more excited for Christmas morning. We woke up around 6:30 and opened presents then had breakfast and headed out to the ranch to see my family. Kaden played with his train non-stop for 2 days and Maddie loved everything. It was a wonderful holiday season that once again came and went way to fast.

2 comments:

katie said...

I can't get over Maddie in those pajamas!! It just makes me laugh thinking about it:) She is so cute! Looks like you had a good Christmas!

The Bundy Family said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. Thank you for the movie and the goodies, it was a perfect gift. THANK YOU!