CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Swimming at Grandmas




If anyone has ever been to the ranch with kids it is almost a given that you with have to keep a close eye on them so they don't get in the ditch. Well, the other day Molly and I were visiting with Mom while the kids were having a good time playing in the front yard. Pretty soon Alice comes to the front door completely drenched. We ask her where Kaden is and she says "water". So I run out to the ditch yelling for Kaden and pretty soon I hear "Me swim Mom...Yeah!! I did it!!!" After seeing that he was okay I couldn't help but laugh however it really did scare me. We decided to since they were already wet we would let them swim for awhile and both of them loved it.

3 comments:

Barb said...

SO scary! Glad they were okay. Kids sure get into anything and everything possible!

The Bundy Family said...

Uhhhh! That is scary!!!!!!!

katie said...

I would have been a little freaked out about that! I am glad that they are ok, but how cute that he was proud of himself for getting in:)