CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Hogle Zoo






This past weekend we decided to take a much needed family vacation. We went to the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake. Richard and I had never been to a zoo so it was lots of fun for all of us. Its crazy to see the animals so close up and in real life. Kaden just pointed at everything. His favorite thing was the carosal ride. He smiled the entire time (except when he saw the camera of coarse) and screamed when we took him off of it.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Sounds like fun! I haven't been there for a very long time. Next time you come to SLC let us know - we'd love to see you guys!

The Davis' said...

Yay! new pictures! They are so cute. It looks like you guys had tons of fun! I can't wait to have a little one to take to the zoo. We need to talk again. The other day I thought about ya and wondered how you were doing. We're pretty much settled in now so I'll either give you a call, or you can call me whenever. K!?

katie said...

How fun Rach! I love that he liked the merry go round thing...he is so cute!!